Imagin8™ Debit Order Service
Take the hassle out collecting regular
paymentsfrom your clients.
Get all your money in on time every month.
It’s the easiest, most affordable solution to help you manage your cash flow.
How Does it Work?
- To sign up, you need to complete the User Agreement (see the Sign Up section below). We’ll activate your account immediately.
- Every time you want us to process your debit order batches, you’ll email us a simple spreadsheet containing the account numbers and amounts you want us to debit.
- You’ll receive 100% of the amounts we have collected on your behalf 8 – 12 days after the strike date, net of rejected amounts and our transaction fees.
- You’ll receive instant reports as any event occurs on your batch. You’ll know how much we’ve sent through for processing, which transactions have been rejected, and how much we’ve paid into your account.
It’s that simple.
- R 4.50 (excl VAT) per debit transaction.
- R 20 per rejected transaction
- There is a minimum monthly charge of R 115.00 (excl vat)
- Volume discounts available depending on the number of transactions we’ll be processing for you.
All prices above exclude VAT
Sign up to use the Imagin8™ Debit Order Service
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Download this form and this schedule, sign it and fax it to 0866729722.
- Download this sample debit order authority, change the branding to include your company details and have each of your clients complete and sign a copy. You must keep a signed Debit Order Authority for each of your debit order clients. A faxed copy is acceptable.
- Send us a summary like this one every month containing the details of the debit order batch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many transactions must I submit before I can use your service?
There is no minimum number of transactions you need to submit. You can start with as little as 1 transaction a month.
How easy is this all to set up and to operate each month?
It takes 10 minutes for you to read through the user agreement, sign it and fax it to us. Now you’re ready to start collecting your invoices by debit order.
You’ll need to get each of your clients to sign a debit order authority. This is a legal document where your clients authorize you to debit their accounts for the monies they owe you. We provide a template document. You simply insert your logo and company details, and you’re ready to start signing up your customers.
How does it work each month?
You fill in a simple spreadsheet, and email that through to us every month.
When do I get my money?
You get the funds in your account, minus your monthly service charge and any bounced transactions, 8 – 12 days after the ‘strike’ date. So, if we debit your customers accounts on the 1st of the month, you will have the money in your account between the 8th and the 12th of the same month.
How do I know when there’s been a bounced transaction?
We tell you.
How can I trust you to pay my money over to me once you’ve done the debit order?
Your money is collected by the debit order bureau, and remains in the bureau’s account. 7 working days later, your money is paid into your account, net of any rejected transactions and our transaction fees.
What’s the catch? How come this is so easy?
There isn’t a catch. It really is that easy. We cannot collect insurance premiums of any nature, and you can only collect monies that are legitimately owed to you by your clients. Unfortunately, we don’t collect from credit cards. We only operate on South African bank accounts. You need to keep a copy of the signed debit order form for each of your clients in case there is a dispute.
What happens if there are no transactions for a month? Do I still pay?
If you don’t do a debit order batch, you don’t pay that month.
What dates can I run debit orders?
You can run debit orders on any working day of the month.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for? Tell us!
Here’s what some of our clients say about our services:
I found your debit order very easy to use and efficient. Also, as no guarantee is required, we are able to receive the full amount of money within a week without delays. I would recommend your services to anyone who need them.
-Isis (The Golf School of Excellence)